Translate

about myself

Моя фотография
Starye Dorogi, Minsk Region, Belarus
Hello dear visitors! I'm a teacher of English in Gymnasia №1 in town Starye Dorogi. I'm also a facilitator of the iEARN project "Money Matters". I hope my blog will be a useful resource where you'll find a lot of different lexical and grammar exercices, presentations, lesson plans and workshops. If you have any questions, please, contact me by e-mail belozorovich@gmail.com

Поиск по этому блогу

Общее·количество·просмотров·страницы

popular messages

11 окт. 2019 г.

X Международная олимпиада по страноведению "Go West"

Приглашаем учащихся 4-11 классов принять участие в первом этапе X Международной олимпиаде по страноведению "Go West"

4 комментария:

  1. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent.
    You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you
    amazon quiz
    gk quiz
    general knowledge quiz
    english stories
    bedtime stories
    short stories kids
    english short stories
    short bedtime stories

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating
    it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail. I’ve got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing
    Best Basketball Shoes in India
    Best Basketball Shoes
    Excellent Basketball Shoes
    Amazing Basketball Shoes
    Foremost Basketball Shoes
    Supreme Basketball Shoes
    Finest Basketball Shoes

    ОтветитьУдалить