Translate

about myself

Моя фотография
Starye Dorogi, Minsk Region, Belarus
Hello dear visitors! I'm a teacher of English in Gymnasia №1 in town Starye Dorogi. I'm also a facilitator of the iEARN project "Money Matters". I hope my blog will be a useful resource where you'll find a lot of different lexical and grammar exercices, presentations, lesson plans and workshops. If you have any questions, please, contact me by e-mail belozorovich@gmail.com

Поиск по этому блогу

Общее·количество·просмотров·страницы

popular messages

22 окт. 2014 г.


To celebrate International Day for the Eradication of Poverty we decided to organize FREE MARKET which will take place in our Gymnasium on the 24th of October. We offered students and teachers to bring different thing which they don't need any more so that somebody could take them free. We'll tell more about our action after the 24th of October and send more photos.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий